We have urgent opening for Sr. Mobility Engineer with one of the leading MNC.
Job Location- Pune, India
Individual contributor for mobile app automation team. Works under guidance and supervision.
B.E. / B. Tech / M.E. / M. Tech / M.S. in Comp. Sc / MCA or equivalent
5-7 years of relevant software testing C#/.Net Mobility Protocols like Blue tooth, Blue tooth Low Energy (BLE), Central and Peripheral modes on Android and iOS platforms.
Required Skills -
1) Should have basic understanding of different Mobile OS, browsers, databases
2) Very Strong Good programming skills on C#/.Net and Android, iOS.
3) C#/.Net Mobility Protocols like Blue tooth, Blue tooth Low Energy (BLE), Central and Peripheral modes on Android and iOS platforms. (MUST HAVE)
4) Basic understanding of client-server and web architectures
5) Having experience worked on Selenium is added advantage.
6) Should have a basic understanding of testing fundamentals, test environment set-up and different types of testing.
7) Should have a basic understanding of defect logging and tracking using a tool. Understanding of a typical defect life cycle
08) Good testing aptitude and hands on experience in Mobile App testing
09) Writes technical documents/emails (audience: peers and immediate manager)
10) Seeks help/ Offers help when needed
11) Keeps team informed about own work when it affects others
12) Explains his own work in client/colleagues communication
Interested candidates can share resume on- email@example.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time