- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders Skills And Qualifications :
- 2-3 years of experience in Front-End Web Development using AngularJS.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience building single page application
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as git.
- Knowledge in PHP frameworks like Laravel will be a plus.
- Candidate should be good in communication skills
- Candidate should be good in building the code logic
- Candidate should be quick learner and self motivated individual.
Consultant should assess them for the following
1) Candidate should have 2 years relevant experience in AngularJS
2) Candidate should have done atleast 2 projects in AngularJS
3) Candidate should be aware about REST API's and Its implementation in AngularJS
4) Candidates experience on Angular JS should be on recent projects.
6) Candidates with immediate joining will be preferred or notice period less than 15 days.
To Apply send resume on : firstname.lastname@example.org OR for more details call: 7410025462.
Salary: INR 4,50,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time