Regards to you profile on Naukri, we have an opening with an IT MNC for Chennai Location.
- VMware View Administrator Responsibilities:
- Creating VDI and publishing in horizon.
- Creating desktop pools with floating and dedicated assignment of user.
- Creating 3 different types of pools as per the process requirement
- Installing , configuring and troubleshooting Vsan storage
- Installing , configuring and troubleshooting View administrator
- Creating master image for linked clone desktop pools
- Maintaining master image snapshot as per VMware recommended
- Monitoring Vcenter alarms and host utilization
- Monitoring view administrator task and events and problem virtual machines
- Creating desktop pool with different types of protocol(RDP and PCoIP)
- Upgrading view administrator from 6.2.3 to 7.0.3
- Creating persistent disk to dedicated desktop pool
- Recomposing the desktop pool with latest snapshot as per process requirements
- Creating application pool
- Creating RDS farm and publishing in view administrator
- Checking health status of composer server and security server
- Installing , configuring and troubleshooting Sophos antivirus in VDI cluster.
Interested candidates can send updated resume on email@example.com
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Administrator
Employment Type: Temporary/Contractual Job, Full Time